DR. Melanie Markarian, DO is an anatomic pathology and clinical pathology pathology in Hillsboro, OR with 27 years of experience. The provider is a pathologist deals with the causes and nature of disease and contributes to diagnosis, prognosis and treatment through knowledge gained by the laboratory application of the biologic, chemical and physical sciences. A pathologist uses information gathered from the microscopic examination of tissue specimens, cells and body fluids, and from clinical laboratory tests on body fluids and secretions for the diagnosis, exclusion and monitoring of disease. DR. Melanie Markarian, DO NPI is 1114047982. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND, COLLEGE OF OSTEO MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
335 SE 8TH AVE
TUALITY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Phone: (503) 681-1147
The NPI 1114047982 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Pathology examination of tissue using a microscope, intermediate complexity (HCPCS:88305)
- Pathology examination of tissue using a microscope, moderately high complexity (HCPCS:88307)
- Special stained specimen slides to examine tissue (HCPCS:88341)
- Tissue or cell analysis by immunologic technique (HCPCS:88342)
- Pathology examination of tissue using a microscope, moderately low complexity (HCPCS:88304)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 3/29/2007 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.