Marc S Goldman, M.D. is a neurological surgery in Columbus, GA with 32 years of experience. The provider is a neurological surgeon provides the operative and non-operative management (i.e., prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, critical care, and rehabilitation) of disorders of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their supporting structures and vascular supply; the evaluation and treatment of pathological processes which modify function or activity of the nervous system; and the operative and non-operative management of pain. A neurological surgeon treats patients with disorders of the nervous system; disorders of the brain, meninges, skull, and their blood supply, including the extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries; disorders of the pituitary gland; disorders of the spinal cord, meninges, and vertebral column, including those which may require treatment by spinal fusion or instrumentation; and disorders of the cranial and spinal nerves throughout their distribution. Marc S Goldman, M.D. NPI is 1174685192. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1538 13TH. AVE
Phone: (706) 321-9300
Fax: (706) 321-9384
The NPI 1174685192 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System PECOS.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injections of substances into lower or sacral spine (HCPCS:62311)
- Insertion of posterior spinal instrumentation for spinal stabilization, 3 to 6 vertebral segments (HCPCS:22842)
- Insertion of spinal instrumentation for spinal stabilization (HCPCS:22851)
- Fusion of spine bones with removal of disc at upper spinal column, anterior approach (HCPCS:22551)
- Partial removal of middle spine bone with release of spinal cord and/or nerves (HCPCS:63047)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 12/15/2006 and was last updated on 9/17/2019.