MR. Walter F Barkey, MD is a dermatology in Flint, MI with 37 years of experience. The provider is a dermatologist is trained to diagnose and treat pediatric and adult patients with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, mouth, external genitalia, hair and nails, as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. The dermatologist has had additional training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, melanomas, moles and other tumors of the skin, the management of contact dermatitis and other allergic and nonallergic skin disorders, and in the recognition of the skin manifestations of systemic (including internal malignancy) and infectious diseases. Dermatologists have special training in dermatopathology and in the surgical techniques used in dermatology. They also have expertise in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars and the skin changes associated with aging. MR. Walter F Barkey, MD NPI is 1770524886. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL SCHOOL
The provider's business location address is:
2256 W HILL RD
Phone: (810) 249-7546
Fax: (810) 244-3376
The NPI 1770524886 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Pathology examination of tissue using a microscope, intermediate complexity (HCPCS:88305)
- Destruction of up to 14 skin growths (HCPCS:17110)
- Biopsy of single growth of skin and/or tissue (HCPCS:11100)
- Destruction of 2-14 skin growths (HCPCS:17003)
- Destruction of skin growth (HCPCS:17000)
- Biopsy of each additional growth of skin and/or tissue (HCPCS:11101)
- Pathology examination of tissue using a microscope, moderately low complexity (HCPCS:88304)
- Repair of wound (2.6 to 7.5 centimeters) of forehead, cheeks, chin, mouth, neck, underarms, genitals, hands, and/or feet (HCPCS:13132)
- Removal of malignant growth (1.1 to 2.0 centimeters) of the face, ears, eyelids, nose, or lips (HCPCS:11642)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/9/2006 and was last updated on 12/29/2011.