DR. Charles Stevens, M.D. is a healthcare provider in El Centro, CA.The provider is an anesthesiologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs are also coordinated with other specialists. DR. Charles Stevens, M.D. NPI is 1003001363. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1665 S IMPERIAL AVE STE D
EL CENTRO, CA
Phone: (760) 482-0212
Fax: (760) 482-0166
The NPI 1003001363 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System PECOS.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection, triamcinolone acetonide, not otherwise specified, 10 mg (HCPCS:J3301)
- Drug screen, other than chromatographic; any number of drug classes, by clia waived test or moderate complexity test, per patient encounter (HCPCS:G0434)
- Injection, dexamethasone sodium phosphate, 1mg (HCPCS:J1100)
- Injections of anesthetic and/or steroid drug into lower or sacral spine nerve root using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64483)
- Aspiration and/or injection of major joint or joint capsule with recording and reporting using ultrasound guidance (HCPCS:20611)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- Ultrasound study of arteries of both arms and legs (HCPCS:93922)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/10/2007 and was last updated on 2/6/2013.