DR. Sam Saman Fereidouni, M.D. is a family medicine in Scottsdale, AZ with 20 years of experience. The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. DR. Sam Saman Fereidouni, M.D. NPI is 1003007048. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
7699 E PINNACLE PEAK RD
Phone: (480) 300-4663
Fax: (480) 300-4888
The NPI 1003007048 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/6/2007 and was last updated on 1/26/2017.