DR. Tina Deborah Montemurno, M.D. is an anesthesiology in Wyckoff, NJ with 20 years of experience. The provider is an anesthesiologist is trained to provide pain relief and maintenance, or restoration, of a stable condition during and immediately following an operation or an obstetric or diagnostic procedure. The anesthesiologist assesses the risk of the patient undergoing surgery and optimizes the patient's condition prior to, during and after surgery. In addition to these management responsibilities, the anesthesiologist provides medical management and consultation in pain management and critical care medicine. Anesthesiologists diagnose and treat acute, long-standing and cancer pain problems; diagnose and treat patients with critical illnesses or severe injuries; direct resuscitation in the care of patients with cardiac or respiratory emergencies, including the need for artificial ventilation; and supervise post-anesthesia recovery. DR. Tina Deborah Montemurno, M.D. NPI is 1003007360. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: JS WEILL MEDICAL COLLEGE, CORNELL UNIVERSITY
The provider's business location address is:
500 W MAIN ST STE 16
Phone: (201) 847-9403
The NPI 1003007360 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Anesthesia for procedure on gastrointestinal tract using an endoscope (HCPCS:00740)
- Insertion of arterial catheter for blood sampling or infusion, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:36620)
- Anesthesia for open or endoscopic total knee joint replacement (HCPCS:01402)
- Anesthesia for lens surgery (HCPCS:00142)
- Anesthesia for procedure on lower intestine using an endoscope (HCPCS:00810)
- Anesthesia for procedure in upper abdomen including use of an endoscope (HCPCS:00790)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/1/2007 and was last updated on 8/17/2009.