Michael Shepard, MD is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Palo Alto, CA with 39 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. Michael Shepard, MD NPI is 1083767917. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
795 EL CAMINO REAL
PALO ALTO, CA
Phone: (650) 321-4121
The NPI 1083767917 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of knee, 3 views (HCPCS:73562)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/22/2007 and was last updated on 3/3/2020.