DR. Faith Carin Shapiro, DPM is a podiatrist in Albuquerque, NM with 38 years of experience. The provider is a podiatrist is a person qualified by a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) degree, licensed by the state, and practicing within the scope of that license. Podiatrists diagnose and treat foot diseases and deformities. They perform medical, surgical and other operative procedures, prescribe corrective devices and prescribe and administer drugs and physical therapy. DR. Faith Carin Shapiro, DPM NPI is 1528128352. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: CALIFORNIA SCHOOL OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1903 WYOMING BLVD NE
Phone: (505) 298-7666
Fax: (505) 296-0464
The NPI 1528128352 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA).
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Removal of tissue from 6 or more finger or toe nails (HCPCS:11721)
- Removal of 2 to 4 thickened skin growths (HCPCS:11056)
- Removal of single thickened skin growth (HCPCS:11055)
- Removal of tissue from wounds per session (HCPCS:97597)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Removal of tissue from 1 to 5 finger or toe nails (HCPCS:11720)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 12/11/2006 and was last updated on 9/23/2008.