Amanda Marie Semonche, DO is an internal medicine in Quakertown, PA with 14 years of experience. The provider is a physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. Amanda Marie Semonche, DO NPI is 1003000530. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: LAKE ERIE COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1021 PARK AVE
Phone: (215) 536-7998
The NPI 1003000530 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System PECOS.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Urinalysis, manual test (HCPCS:81002)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/28/2007 and was last updated on 9/14/2012.