Mark A Stellingworth, MD is an advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology internal medicine in Hartsville, SC with 23 years of experience. The provider is specialists in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology would participate in the inpatient and outpatient management of patients with advanced heart failure across the spectrum from consideration for high-risk cardiac surgery, cardiac transplantation, or mechanical circulatory support, to pre-and post-operative evaluation and management of patients with cardiac transplants and mechanical support devices, and end-of-life care for patients with end-stage heart failure. Mark A Stellingworth, MD NPI is 1003000936. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS
The provider's business location address is:
701 MEDICAL PARK DR STE 301
Phone: (843) 383-5978
Fax: (843) 383-5977
The NPI 1003000936 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Routine electrocardiogram (EKG) using at least 12 leads with interpretation and report (HCPCS:93010)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Evaluation, testing, and programming adjustment of permanent dual lead pacemaker system with physician analysis, review, and report (HCPCS:93280)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93283)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/4/2007 and was last updated on 6/25/2021.