Mark A Stellingworth, MD is a healthcare provider in Columbia, SC. Mark A Stellingworth, MD NPI is 1003000936. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS
The provider's business location address is:
8 RICHLAND MEDICAL PARK DR
Phone: (803) 434-3800
Fax: (803) 744-2759
The NPI 1003000936 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System PECOS.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Routine electrocardiogram (EKG) using at least 12 leads with interpretation and report (HCPCS:93010)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Evaluation, testing, and programming adjustment of permanent dual lead pacemaker system with physician analysis, review, and report (HCPCS:93280)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93283)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/4/2007 and was last updated on 11/2/2018.