Michal J. Wolski, MD is a radiation oncology radiology in Temple, TX with 15 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who deals with the therapeutic applications of radiant energy and its modifiers and the study and management of disease, especially malignant tumors. Michal J. Wolski, MD NPI is 1003001462. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
2401 S 31ST ST
Phone: (254) 724-2111
The NPI 1003001462 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Calculation of radiation therapy dose (HCPCS:77300)
- Radiation treatment management, 5 treatments (HCPCS:77427)
- Radiation treatment devices, design and construction, complex (HCPCS:77334)
- Management of radiation therapy, simulation, complex (HCPCS:77290)
- Management of radiation therapy, complex (HCPCS:77263)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/10/2007 and was last updated on 1/25/2022.