Lucille T Saha, M.D. is a healthcare provider in Flint, MI.The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. Lucille T Saha, M.D. NPI is 1003001884. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HUMAN MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1397 S LINDEN RD
Phone: (810) 720-9300
The NPI 1003001884 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System PECOS.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Colorectal cancer screening; fecal occult blood test, immunoassay, 1-3 simultaneous (HCPCS:G0328)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/13/2007 and was last updated on 11/18/2009.