Brett C. Lockman, DO is an interventional pain medicine pain medicine in Sonora, CA with 18 years of experience. The provider is interventional Pain Medicine is the discipline of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of pain and related disorders principally with the application of interventional techniques in managing subacute, chronic, persistent, and intractable pain, independently or in conjunction with other modalities of treatment. Brett C. Lockman, DO NPI is 1003002742. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
680 GUZZI LN
Phone: (209) 536-3878
Fax: (209) 536-3877
The NPI 1003002742 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Drug screen, qualitative; multiple drug classes by high complexity test method (e.g., immunoassay, enzyme assay), per patient encounter (HCPCS:G0431)
- Injection, triamcinolone acetonide, not otherwise specified, 10 mg (HCPCS:J3301)
- Aspiration and/or injection of major joint or joint capsule with recording and reporting using ultrasound guidance (HCPCS:20611)
- Injections of tendon sheath, ligament, or muscle membrane (HCPCS:20550)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Injections of lower or sacral spine facet joint using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64493)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/17/2007 and was last updated on 4/2/2017.