DR. Matthew Scott Hartman, M.D. is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Pittsburgh, PA with 20 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. DR. Matthew Scott Hartman, M.D. NPI is 1003002783. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
320 E NORTH AVE
Phone: (412) 359-2459
The NPI 1003002783 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/17/2007 and was last updated on 10/5/2020.