DR. Vincent Graziano, MD is a diagnostic radiology radiology in New York, NY with 19 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. DR. Vincent Graziano, MD NPI is 1003002809. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: RUTGERS R W JOHNSON MEDICAL SCHOOL (CAM/NEW BRUNS/PISC)
The provider's business location address is:
45 W 11TH ST
NEW YORK, NY
Phone: (646) 407-2044
The NPI 1003002809 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- X-ray of knee, 4 or more views (HCPCS:73564)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- X-ray of wrist, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73110)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
- Ultrasound study of arteries and arterial grafts of both legs (HCPCS:93925)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 9/15/2007 and was last updated on 8/30/2021.