MR. Kenneth Randy Pinkerton, MPT is a physical therapist in Tustin, CA with 28 years of experience. The provider is physical therapists (PTs) are licensed health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. PTs examine each individual and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. In addition, PTs work with individuals to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles. PTs:
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Treat conditions of the musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and/or integumentary systems.
- Address the negative effects attributable to unique personal and environmental factors as they relate to human performance.
PTs provide care for people in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private practices, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, schools, sports and fitness facilities, work settings, and nursing homes. State licensure is required in each state in which a PT practices. MR. Kenneth Randy Pinkerton, MPT NPI is 1003003161
. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
365 W 1ST ST
Phone: (714) 544-5565
Fax: (714) 544-5570
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Therapeutic activities to improve function, with one-on-one contact between patient and provider, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97530)
- Therapeutic exercise to develop strength, endurance, range of motion, and flexibility, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97110)
- Physical therapy evaluation (HCPCS:97001)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 10/2/2007 and was last updated on 12/8/2010.