Saad M Al-saab, M.D. is a cardiovascular disease internal medicine in Tomball, TX. The provider is an internist who specializes in diseases of the heart and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. Saad M Al-saab, M.D. NPI is 1003006107. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
1101 ALMA ST
Phone: (281) 503-1711
The NPI 1003006107 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- Insertion of catheter in left heart for imaging of blood vessels or grafts and left lower heart (HCPCS:93458)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/26/2007 and was last updated on 2/6/2020.