DR. Alner Miguel Quinonez, M.D. is a family medicine in Fort Meade, FL with 18 years of experience. The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. DR. Alner Miguel Quinonez, M.D. NPI is 1003006552. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
25 N LANIER AVE
FORT MEADE, FL
Phone: (863) 285-7171
Fax: (863) 285-6701
The NPI 1003006552 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Urinalysis, manual test (HCPCS:81002)
- Physician re-certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial im (HCPCS:G0179)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial imple (HCPCS:G0180)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/31/2007 and was last updated on 7/22/2009.