Saba F Hasan, MD is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Virginia Beach, VA with 17 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. Saba F Hasan, MD NPI is 1003006636. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL SCHOOL
The provider's business location address is:
5544 GREENWICH RD STE 200
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Phone: (757) 466-0089
Fax: (757) 466-8017
The NPI 1003006636 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- X-ray of knee, 3 views (HCPCS:73562)
- X-ray of knee, 4 or more views (HCPCS:73564)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/30/2007 and was last updated on 2/7/2014.