DR. Sorin C Danciu, M.D. is a cardiovascular disease internal medicine in Chicago, IL with 23 years of experience. The provider is an internist who specializes in diseases of the heart and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. DR. Sorin C Danciu, M.D. NPI is 1003007170. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
3118 N ASHLAND AVE
Phone: (773) 880-9722
Fax: (773) 880-9723
The NPI 1003007170 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Routine electrocardiogram (EKG) using at least 12 leads with interpretation and report (HCPCS:93010)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Nuclear medicine study of vessels of heart using drugs or exercise multiple studies (HCPCS:78452)
- Exercise or drug-induced heart and blood vessel stress test with EKG monitoring, physician interpretation and report (HCPCS:93018)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Ultrasound study of arteries and arterial grafts of both legs (HCPCS:93925)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/5/2007 and was last updated on 6/28/2011.