Hussein Nooruddin Yamani, MD is an interventional cardiology internal medicine in Conroe, TX with 17 years of experience. The provider is an area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology, which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and uses technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the cardiovascular system. Hussein Nooruddin Yamani, MD NPI is 1003007204. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH AT GALVESTON
The provider's business location address is:
100 MEDICAL CENTER BLVD
Phone: (936) 441-9680
Fax: (936) 539-9685
The NPI 1003007204 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Insertion of catheter in left heart for imaging of blood vessels or grafts and left lower heart (HCPCS:93458)
- Nuclear medicine study of vessels of heart using drugs or exercise multiple studies (HCPCS:78452)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- Exercise or drug-induced heart and blood vessel stress test with EKG monitoring, physician interpretation and report (HCPCS:93018)
- Ultrasound study of arteries and arterial grafts of both legs (HCPCS:93925)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- Catheter insertion of stents in major coronary artery or branch, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:92928)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/5/2007 and was last updated on 2/26/2013.