DR. Eduardo Ozuna, M.D. is a pain medicine anesthesiology in San Antonio, TX. The provider is an anesthesiologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs are also coordinated with other specialists. DR. Eduardo Ozuna, M.D. NPI is 1003007469. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
8626 TESORO DR STE 112
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Phone: (210) 817-6010
Fax: (210) 817-6011
The NPI 1003007469 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Drug screen, qualitative; multiple drug classes by high complexity test method (e.g., immunoassay, enzyme assay), per patient encounter (HCPCS:G0431)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Injections of anesthetic and/or steroid drug into lower or sacral spine nerve root using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64483)
- Injections of lower or sacral spine facet joint using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64493)
- Injections of lower or sacral spine facet joint using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64494)
- Aspiration and/or injection of major joint or joint capsule with recording and reporting using ultrasound guidance (HCPCS:20611)
- Moderate sedation services by physician also performing a procedure, patient 5 years of age or older, first 30 minutes (HCPCS:99144)
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation (HCPCS:90791)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/9/2007 and was last updated on 12/26/2018.