DR. Emmanuel Trungtoan Tavan, MD is a pulmonary disease internal medicine in Portland, OR with 15 years of experience. The provider is an internist who treats diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats cancer, pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational and environmental diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, emphysema and other complex disorders of the lungs. DR. Emmanuel Trungtoan Tavan, MD NPI is 1003007907. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
2800 N VANCOUVER AVE
Phone: (503) 413-2901
The NPI 1003007907 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
- Measurement of lung diffusing capacity (HCPCS:94729)
- Determination of lung volumes using plethysmography (HCPCS:94726)
- Measurement and graphic recording of the amount and speed of breathed air, before and following medication administration (HCPCS:94060)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/6/2007 and was last updated on 6/24/2013.