Juan Mario Bernal, M.D. is an interventional cardiology internal medicine in Birmingham, AL with 24 years of experience. The provider is an area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology, which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and uses technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the cardiovascular system. Juan Mario Bernal, M.D. NPI is 1003007980. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
3686 GRANDVIEW PKWY
Phone: (205) 971-7500
The NPI 1003007980 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Insertion of catheter in left heart for imaging of blood vessels or grafts and left lower heart (HCPCS:93458)
- Nuclear medicine study of vessels of heart using drugs or exercise multiple studies (HCPCS:78452)
- Catheter insertion of stents in major coronary artery or branch, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:92928)
- Exercise or drug-induced heart and blood vessel stress test with EKG monitoring, physician interpretation and report (HCPCS:93018)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/6/2007 and was last updated on 2/11/2016.