DR. Robert C Hunter, M.D. is a family medicine in Sitka, AK with 44 years of experience. The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. DR. Robert C Hunter, M.D. NPI is 1093887358. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: CLVLND CLINIC LERNER COLLEGE OF MED OF CASE WSTN RSV UNIVERSITY
The provider's business location address is:
700 KATLIAN ST STE E
Phone: (907) 747-5861
Fax: (907) 747-5415
The NPI 1093887358 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Complete blood cell count (red cells, white blood cell, platelets), automated test (HCPCS:85025)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Automated urinalysis test (HCPCS:81003)
- Hemoglobin A1C level (HCPCS:83036)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Colorectal cancer screening; fecal occult blood test, immunoassay, 1-3 simultaneous (HCPCS:G0328)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Exercise or drug-induced heart and blood vessel stress test with EKG monitoring, physician interpretation and report (HCPCS:93018)
- Drug screen, qualitative; multiple drug classes by high complexity test method (e.g., immunoassay, enzyme assay), per patient encounter (HCPCS:G0431)
- Measurement and graphic recording of total and timed exhaled air capacity (HCPCS:94010)
- Routine electrocardiogram (EKG) using at least 12 leads with interpretation and report (HCPCS:93010)
- Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial imple (HCPCS:G0180)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 11/14/2006 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.