Michael C. Yang, M.D. is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Palo Alto, CA with 13 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. Michael C. Yang, M.D. NPI is 1124261573. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY FEINBERG MEDICAL SCHOOL
The provider's business location address is:
300 PASTEUR DR
PALO ALTO, CA
Phone: (650) 723-8463
The NPI 1124261573 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Nuclear medicine study with CT imaging skull base to mid-thigh (HCPCS:78815)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- Nuclear medicine study with CT imaging whole body (HCPCS:78816)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- Ultrasound study of arteries and arterial grafts of both legs (HCPCS:93925)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 4/15/2009 and was last updated on 2/10/2015.