Scott Williams, M.D. is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Palo Alto, CA with 21 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. Scott Williams, M.D. NPI is 1144237405. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE
The provider's business location address is:
300 PASTEUR DR
PALO ALTO, CA
Phone: (949) 764-5570
The NPI 1144237405 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- Radiological supervision and interpretation of CT guidance for needle insertion (HCPCS:77012)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
- X-ray of knee, 4 or more views (HCPCS:73564)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- Moderate sedation services by physician also performing a procedure, patient 5 years of age or older, first 30 minutes (HCPCS:99144)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- X-ray of knee, 3 views (HCPCS:73562)
- X-ray of wrist, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73110)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/1/2006 and was last updated on 7/19/2013.