Gholamreza Nagadeh Bonabi, M.D., is a specialist in Northridge, CA with 45 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. Gholamreza Nagadeh Bonabi, M.D., NPI is 1154439743. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
17075 DEVONSHIRE ST
Phone: (818) 368-4212
Fax: (818) 366-9351
The NPI 1154439743 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Hemoglobin A1C level (HCPCS:83036)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Photography of the retina (HCPCS:92250)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Stool analysis for blood to screen for colon tumors (HCPCS:82270)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/25/2006 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.