DR. Kevin Patrick O'reilly, M.D. is a nephrology internal medicine in Grove City, OH with 25 years of experience. The provider is an internist who treats disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral balance and dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function. This specialist consults with surgeons about kidney transplantation. DR. Kevin Patrick O'reilly, M.D. NPI is 1174531354. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
5775 N MEADOWS DR STE D
GROVE CITY, OH
Phone: (614) 224-4200
Fax: (614) 224-4207
The NPI 1174531354 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Dialysis services (4 or more physician visits per month), patient 20 years of age and older (HCPCS:90960)
- Hemodialysis procedure with one physician evaluation (HCPCS:90935)
- Dialysis services (2-3 physician visits per month), patient 20 years of age and older (HCPCS:90961)
- Dialysis services (1 physician visit per month), patient 20 years of age and older (HCPCS:90962)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/4/2006 and was last updated on 3/12/2020.