DR. Yu-yong Tai, M.D. is an adult medicine family medicine in Jasper, AL with 45 years of experience. The provider is definition to come. DR. Yu-yong Tai, M.D. NPI is 1205817947. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
2401 VIKING DR
Phone: (205) 221-5714
Fax: (205) 221-5445
The NPI 1205817947 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Complete blood cell count (red cells, white blood cell, platelets), automated test (HCPCS:85025)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Routine electrocardiogram (EKG) using at least 12 leads with interpretation and report (HCPCS:93010)
- Blood glucose (sugar) test performed by hand-held instrument (HCPCS:82962)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Ultrasound study of arteries of both arms and legs (HCPCS:93922)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Physician re-certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial im (HCPCS:G0179)
- Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial imple (HCPCS:G0180)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 11/9/2005 and was last updated on 1/7/2011.