Yiming Wu, M.D, PH.D. is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology internal medicine in Anchorage, AK with 36 years of experience. The provider is a field of special interest within the subspecialty of cardiovascular disease, specialty of Internal Medicine, which involves intricate technical procedures to evaluate heart rhythms and determine appropriate treatment for them. Yiming Wu, M.D, PH.D. NPI is 1225248669. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
3841 PIPER ST
Phone: (907) 561-3211
Fax: (907) 562-7547
The NPI 1225248669 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Evaluation, testing, and programming adjustment of permanent dual lead pacemaker system with physician analysis, review, and report (HCPCS:93280)
- Insertion of new or replacement of permanent pacemaker including upper and lower chamber electrodes (HCPCS:33208)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93283)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93284)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 5/23/2007 and was last updated on 10/29/2013.