DR. Russell Kuempel, M.D. is an ophthalmology in Wichita Falls, TX with 41 years of experience. The provider is an ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. DR. Russell Kuempel, M.D. NPI is 1285612481. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH AT GALVESTON
The provider's business location address is:
501 MIDWESTERN PKWY E
WICHITA FALLS, TX
Phone: (940) 766-3551
Fax: (940) 763-7845
The NPI 1285612481 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient (HCPCS:92012)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92014)
- Diagnostic imaging of retina (HCPCS:92134)
- Diagnostic imaging of optic nerve of eye (HCPCS:92133)
- Measurement of field of vision during daylight conditions (HCPCS:92083)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, new patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92004)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/6/2006 and was last updated on 2/26/2015.