Stewert Gregory Smith, MD is an ophthalmology in Wilmington, DE with 44 years of experience. The provider is an ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. Stewert Gregory Smith, MD NPI is 1306841010. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
2710 CENTERVILLE RD
Phone: (302) 993-1300
Fax: (302) 993-1400
The NPI 1306841010 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient (HCPCS:92012)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92014)
- Measurement of field of vision during daylight conditions (HCPCS:92083)
- Photography of the retina (HCPCS:92250)
- Diagnostic imaging of optic nerve of eye (HCPCS:92133)
- Diagnostic imaging of retina (HCPCS:92134)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/17/2005 and was last updated on 12/20/2012.