DR. Marvin Singh, M.D. is a gastroenterology internal medicine in Encinitas, CA with 16 years of experience. The provider is an internist who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive organs including the stomach, bowels, liver and gallbladder. This specialist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer and jaundice and performs complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using endoscopes to visualize internal organs. DR. Marvin Singh, M.D. NPI is 1306968417. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
700 GARDEN VIEW CT STE 102
Phone: (760) 783-0441
Fax: (760) 635-5972
The NPI 1306968417 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Biopsy of the esophagus, stomach, and/or upper small bowel using an endoscope (HCPCS:43239)
- Biopsy of large bowel using an endoscope (HCPCS:45380)
- Diagnostic examination of large bowel using an endoscope (HCPCS:45378)
- Diagnostic examination of esophagus, stomach, and/or upper small bowel using an endoscope (HCPCS:43235)
- Removal of polyps or growths of large bowel using an endoscope (HCPCS:45385)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 4/6/2007 and was last updated on 3/18/2020.