DR. Weily Soong, M.D. is a specialist in Birmingham, AL with 21 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. DR. Weily Soong, M.D. NPI is 1316981608. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
504 BROOKWOOD BLVD
Phone: (205) 871-9661
Fax: (205) 870-1621
The NPI 1316981608 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection of allergenic extracts into skin, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:95004)
- Injection of allergenic extracts into skin for immediate reaction analysis (HCPCS:95024)
- Injection of incremental dosages of allergen, 2 or more injections (HCPCS:95117)
- Preparation and provision of single or multiple antigens for allergen immunotherapy (HCPCS:95165)
- Measurement and graphic recording of total and timed exhaled air capacity (HCPCS:94010)
- Measurement and graphic recording of the amount and speed of breathed air, before and following medication administration (HCPCS:94060)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/16/2006 and was last updated on 5/15/2012.