Michael Richard Rasmussen, MD is an anesthesiology in Murray, UT with 14 years of experience. The provider is an anesthesiologist is trained to provide pain relief and maintenance, or restoration, of a stable condition during and immediately following an operation or an obstetric or diagnostic procedure. The anesthesiologist assesses the risk of the patient undergoing surgery and optimizes the patient's condition prior to, during and after surgery. In addition to these management responsibilities, the anesthesiologist provides medical management and consultation in pain management and critical care medicine. Anesthesiologists diagnose and treat acute, long-standing and cancer pain problems; diagnose and treat patients with critical illnesses or severe injuries; direct resuscitation in the care of patients with cardiac or respiratory emergencies, including the need for artificial ventilation; and supervise post-anesthesia recovery. Michael Richard Rasmussen, MD NPI is 1336373851. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
5121 S COTTONWOOD ST
Phone: (801) 507-7000
The NPI 1336373851 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Anesthesia for procedure on lower intestine using an endoscope (HCPCS:00810)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
- Anesthesia for procedure on gastrointestinal tract using an endoscope (HCPCS:00740)
- Anesthesia for procedure in upper abdomen including use of an endoscope (HCPCS:00790)
- Insertion of arterial catheter for blood sampling or infusion, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:36620)
- Anesthesia for open or endoscopic total knee joint replacement (HCPCS:01402)
- Ultrasound guidance for accessing into blood vessel (HCPCS:76937)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 5/12/2009 and was last updated on 3/9/2016.