DR. Aaron Thomas Bowman, MD is a hematology and oncology internal medicine in Reno, NV with 18 years of experience. The provider is an internist doctor of osteopathy that specializes in the treatment of the combination of hematology and oncology disorders. A doctor of osteopathy that is board eligible/certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine WAS able to obtain a Certificate of Special Qualifications in the field of Hematology and Oncology. The Certificate is NO longer offered. DR. Aaron Thomas Bowman, MD NPI is 1356430227. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
6130 PLUMAS ST
Phone: (775) 329-0222
Fax: (775) 329-3010
The NPI 1356430227 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection, dexamethasone sodium phosphate, 1mg (HCPCS:J1100)
- Complete blood cell count (red cells, white blood cell, platelets), automated test (HCPCS:85025)
- Infusion of chemotherapy into a vein up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96413)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Infusion into a vein for therapy prevention or diagnosis additional sequential infusion up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96367)
- Infusion into a vein for therapy, prevention, or diagnosis up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96365)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 10/11/2006 and was last updated on 8/30/2013.