Hanna M Zafar, MD is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Philadelphia, PA with 21 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. Hanna M Zafar, MD NPI is 1376692293. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: JEFFERSON MEDICAL COLLEGE OF THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY
The provider's business location address is:
3400 SPRUCE STREET
Phone: (215) 662-3684
The NPI 1376692293 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
- Fine needle aspiration using imaging guidance (HCPCS:10022)
- Ultrasound of rectum (HCPCS:76872)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/9/2007 and was last updated on 4/1/2020.