DR. Kayellen W Willoughby, M.D. is a specialist in Birmingham, AL with 34 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. DR. Kayellen W Willoughby, M.D. NPI is 1386678118. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1325 HIGHLAND LAKES TRL
Phone: (205) 408-2522
Fax: (205) 980-1334
The NPI 1386678118 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Complete blood cell count (red cells, white blood cell, platelets), automated test (HCPCS:85025)
- Destruction of skin growth (HCPCS:17000)
- Destruction of 2-14 skin growths (HCPCS:17003)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/10/2006 and was last updated on 1/21/2016.