Barbara L Hayes, P.T. is an orthopedic physical therapist in Alton, IL with 36 years of experience. The provider is a licensed physical therapist, including but not limited to an individual who is a Board Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, who has demonstrated specialized knowledge and skill in human anatomy and physiology, movement science; pathology/pathophysiology, pain science, medical and surgical considerations, orthopaedic physical therapy theory and practice, and critical inquiry for evidence-based practice. Barbara L Hayes, P.T. NPI is 1407833551. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
The provider's business location address is:
533 E 3RD ST
Phone: (618) 462-0201
Fax: (618) 462-1741
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Therapeutic exercise to develop strength, endurance, range of motion, and flexibility, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97110)
- Manual (physical) therapy techniques to 1 or more regions, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97140)
- Electrical stimulation (unattended), to one or more areas for indication(s) other than wound care, as part of a therapy plan of care (HCPCS:G0283)
- Application of ultrasound to 1 or more areas, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97035)
- Physical therapy evaluation (HCPCS:97001)
- Therapeutic activities to improve function, with one-on-one contact between patient and provider, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97530)
- Therapeutic procedure to re-educate brain-to-nerve-to-muscle function, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97112)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 12/29/2005 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.