Walter L Fletscher, M.D. is a cardiovascular disease internal medicine in Redding, CA with 40 years of experience. The provider is an internist who specializes in diseases of the heart and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. Walter L Fletscher, M.D. NPI is 1407879901. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
2510 AIRPARK DRIVE
Phone: (530) 241-9966
Fax: (530) 241-9783
The NPI 1407879901 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Ultrasound examination of heart including color-depicted blood flow rate, direction, and valve function (HCPCS:93306)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Nuclear medicine study of vessels of heart using drugs or exercise multiple studies (HCPCS:78452)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- Evaluation, testing, and programming adjustment of permanent dual lead pacemaker system with physician analysis, review, and report (HCPCS:93280)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93284)
- Evaluation, testing and programming adjustment of defibrillator with analysis, review and report (HCPCS:93283)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/25/2006 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.