DR. John Patrick Young, M. D. is a specialist in Birmingham, AL with 27 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. DR. John Patrick Young, M. D. NPI is 1457392045. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
200 MONTGOMERY HWY
Phone: (205) 822-9595
Fax: (205) 822-4733
The NPI 1457392045 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection, dexamethasone sodium phosphate, 1mg (HCPCS:J1100)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- Injections of tendon sheath, ligament, or muscle membrane (HCPCS:20550)
- Repair of knee joint (HCPCS:27447)
- X-ray of wrist, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73110)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/8/2006 and was last updated on 1/12/2011.