Judith Gail Whitman, P.A.-C is a physician assistant in Fleming Island, FL with 23 years of experience. The provider is a physician assistant is a person who has successfully completed an accredited education program for physician assistant, is licensed by the state and is practicing within the scope of that license. Physician assistants are formally trained to perform many of the routine, time-consuming tasks a physician can do. In some states, they may prescribe medications. They take medical histories, perform physical exams, order lab tests and x-rays, and give inoculations. Most states require that they work under the supervision of a physician. Judith Gail Whitman, P.A.-C NPI is 1467504720. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
2349 VILLAGE SQUARE PARK WAY
FLEMING ISLAND, FL
Phone: (904) 389-1010
Fax: (904) 389-1082
The NPI 1467504720 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Automated urinalysis test (HCPCS:81003)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/17/2007 and was last updated on 3/9/2017.