Denise M Wurth, MD is a pulmonary disease internal medicine in Anchorage, AK with 19 years of experience. The provider is an internist who treats diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats cancer, pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational and environmental diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, emphysema and other complex disorders of the lungs. Denise M Wurth, MD NPI is 1487765848. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
4320 DIPLOMACY DR
Phone: (907) 729-1973
Fax: (907) 729-1542
The NPI 1487765848 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Measurement and graphic recording of the amount and speed of breathed air, before and following medication administration (HCPCS:94060)
- Measurement of lung diffusing capacity (HCPCS:94729)
- Determination of lung volumes using plethysmography (HCPCS:94726)
- Sleep monitoring of patient (6 years or older) in sleep lab with continued pressured respiratory assistance by mask or breathing tube (HCPCS:95811)
- Measurement and graphic recording of total and timed exhaled air capacity (HCPCS:94010)
- Sleep monitoring of patient (6 years or older) in sleep lab (HCPCS:95810)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/31/2006 and was last updated on 11/15/2010.