DR. Roberto Candido Santos, M.D. is a pulmonary disease internal medicine in Altamonte Springs, FL with 25 years of experience. The provider is an internist who treats diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats cancer, pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational and environmental diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, emphysema and other complex disorders of the lungs. DR. Roberto Candido Santos, M.D. NPI is 1528262649. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
610 JASMINE RD
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL
Phone: (407) 841-1100
Fax: (407) 767-8128
The NPI 1528262649 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- Determination of lung volumes using plethysmography (HCPCS:94726)
- Measurement of lung diffusing capacity (HCPCS:94729)
- Measurement and graphic recording of total and timed exhaled air capacity (HCPCS:94010)
- Measurement and graphic recording of the amount and speed of breathed air, before and following medication administration (HCPCS:94060)
- Sleep monitoring of patient (6 years or older) in sleep lab (HCPCS:95810)
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- Sleep monitoring of patient (6 years or older) in sleep lab with continued pressured respiratory assistance by mask or breathing tube (HCPCS:95811)
- Insertion of central venous catheter for infusion, patient 5 years or older (HCPCS:36556)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Ultrasound guidance for accessing into blood vessel (HCPCS:76937)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/13/2007 and was last updated on 8/24/2016.