DR. Michael A Meese, MD is a sports medicine orthopaedic surgery in Hackensack, NJ with 36 years of experience. The provider is an orthopaedic surgeon trained in sports medicine provides appropriate care for all structures of the musculoskeletal system directly affected by participation in sporting activity. This specialist is proficient in areas including conditioning, training and fitness, athletic performance and the impact of dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, and nutrition on performance and health, coordination of care within the team setting utilizing other health care professionals, field evaluation and management, soft tissue biomechanics and injury healing and repair. Knowledge and understanding of the principles and techniques of rehabilitation, athletic equipment and orthotic devices enables the specialist to prevent and manage athletic injuries. DR. Michael A Meese, MD NPI is 1588773758. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: RUTGERS NEW JERSEY MEDICAL SCHOOL
The provider's business location address is:
17 ELM AVE
Phone: (201) 968-0508
Fax: (201) 968-0509
The NPI 1588773758 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Therapeutic exercise to develop strength, endurance, range of motion, and flexibility, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97110)
- Manual (physical) therapy techniques to 1 or more regions, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97140)
- Electrical stimulation (unattended), to one or more areas for indication(s) other than wound care, as part of a therapy plan of care (HCPCS:G0283)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- X-ray of knee, 3 views (HCPCS:73562)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Physical therapy evaluation (HCPCS:97001)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/30/2006 and was last updated on 3/4/2020.