DR. Chao-i Lin, MD is an allergy immunology in Orange, CA with 39 years of experience. The provider is an allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation, or malignancies of the immune system. DR. Chao-i Lin, MD NPI is 1588779631. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
505 S MAIN ST
Phone: (714) 771-7994
Fax: (714) 744-4167
The NPI 1588779631 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Preparation and provision of single or multiple antigens for allergen immunotherapy (HCPCS:95165)
- Injection of allergenic extracts into skin, accessed through the skin (HCPCS:95004)
- Injection of incremental dosages of allergen, 2 or more injections (HCPCS:95117)
- Injection of allergenic extracts into skin for immediate reaction analysis (HCPCS:95024)
- Measurement and graphic recording of the amount and speed of breathed air, before and following medication administration (HCPCS:94060)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 8/20/2006 and was last updated on 5/7/2019.