DR. Scott David Degregorio, M.D. is a diagnostic radiology radiology in Waldwick, NJ with 15 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who utilizes x-ray, radionuclides, ultrasound and electromagnetic radiation to diagnose and treat disease. DR. Scott David Degregorio, M.D. NPI is 1588869655. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
20 FRANKLIN TPKE
Phone: (201) 445-8822
The NPI 1588869655 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- X-ray of chest, 1 view, front (HCPCS:71010)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis (HCPCS:74176)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of abdomen, single view (HCPCS:74000)
- Ultrasound of head and neck (HCPCS:76536)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- X-ray of wrist, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73110)
- X-ray of foot, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73630)
- Ultrasound scanning of blood flow (outside the brain) on both sides of head and neck (HCPCS:93880)
- Ultrasound pelvis through vagina (HCPCS:76830)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of one arm or leg or limited including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93971)
- Ultrasound scan of veins of both arms or legs including assessment of compression and functional maneuvers (HCPCS:93970)
- CT scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (HCPCS:74177)
- X-ray of fingers, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73140)
- Fine needle aspiration using imaging guidance (HCPCS:10022)
- Ultrasound measurement of bladder capacity after voiding (HCPCS:51798)
- Ultrasonic guidance imaging supervision and interpretation for insertion of needle (HCPCS:76942)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/19/2007 and was last updated on 6/30/2014.