DR. Charlie Joe Talbert, M.D. is a specialist in Birmingham, AL with 42 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. DR. Charlie Joe Talbert, M.D. NPI is 1629026158. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: TULANE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
4517 SOUTHLAKE PKWY
Phone: (205) 985-4111
Fax: (205) 985-4326
The NPI 1629026158 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- Partial removal of middle spine bone with release of spinal cord and/or nerves (HCPCS:63047)
- Repair of knee joint (HCPCS:27447)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 5/5/2006 and was last updated on 7/8/2007.