DR. Kimberley Yvette Smith, MD is a pain medicine physical medicine rehabilitation in Vineland, NJ with 22 years of experience. The provider is a physician who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists. DR. Kimberley Yvette Smith, MD NPI is 1679648646. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
352 S DELSEA DR STE C
Phone: (856) 690-1616
Fax: (856) 690-1089
The NPI 1679648646 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injections of anesthetic and/or steroid drug into lower or sacral spine nerve root using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64483)
- Injections of lower or sacral spine facet joint using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64493)
- Injections of substances into lower or sacral spine (HCPCS:62311)
- Injections of lower or sacral spine facet joint using imaging guidance (HCPCS:64494)
- Nerve transmission studies, 7-8 studies (HCPCS:95910)
- Needle measurement and recording of electrical activity of muscles of arm or leg complete study (HCPCS:95886)
- Nerve transmission studies, 5-6 studies (HCPCS:95909)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 11/22/2006 and was last updated on 3/5/2020.